Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreamin'

This past week I have been having some of the strangest, rememberable, and lovable dreams. The cause? Possibly the staying up late causing lack of sleep. Or my mind is in some need of adventure. Either way, they have been quite exciting.

First dream.
On Tuesday I dreamed about going to the temple... Quite the adventure eh? Though that was enjoyable, the exciting part came after. I then ran into some of my guy friends and their lady friends and what would you know? We end up playing Call of Duty. Which then turned into us not just playing this magnificent game, but actually living it. We ran through tunnels getting away from body guards loaded with guns. Needless to say, I loved it!

Second dream
. I was a ghost. Yes a ghost. People could feel my touch and hear me. In some cases, see a glimpse of my sheer image. I would return to the other ghosts and talk freely. It was very strange. Yet, spying on people was super nice. Dreams are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment